11.20.2009

Some Current Treasuries

In the Navy


Just a little update letting you all know I made my first etsy treasury the other day: In the Navy! There's some great sellers with items showcasing this marvelous colour.

I'm also in these treasuries by some great ladies:

Pretty Golds, Greens, Reds by House of Hearts
A Bit Romantic by Sea Pinks
The White Queen by Hinterland Vintage (My piece just sold a few minutes ago, it was the white sweaterdress. Great theme, though!)

I am addicted to treasuries! Have you ever made a treasury? What was your theme?

1 comment:

Claire Nouveau said...

this is so cool. i need to make a treasury...didn't know i could! i like the navy theme. by the way...i love your idea about doing a midwestern meet-up, we should totally do that. i'll be joining up with goodtimesmadison blog when i move up there as a contributing blogger (this is an up and coming fashion blog for the madison area) i'm also totally down to do a swap if you'd like!
xo,
Claire