5.12.2010

Shop Update: Early Summer

I'm starting to bring out the summer goods here at the ole shop, particularly with the strappy sandal pumps and this AMAZING wiggle dress. Seriously, it's one of my favourite finds ever. I have to try it on before it goes to a new home. I've got a couple of lovely silk things here, too, and I have a few more odds and ends I've photographed that I plan to list tomorrow. I'm trying to update like mad so most of my stock is up before I move.



Etienne Aigner Ivory Leather-Like and Basketweave Shoulder Bag, Oxblood Woven Brazilian Leather Oxfords Size 10.5



Emerald Green Silk Short Sleeve Pocket Blouse, Chestnut Brown Italian Leather Arrow Doctor Handbag



Cornsilk Satin Scallops Blouse, Bluebells Floral 60s Two Piece Shirt and Skirt Set



Femme Fetale Sexy Black Cutout Bandeau Cocktail Wiggle Dress, Pastel Plaid Oxford Button-Up Shirt



Silk Rose Red Shortsleeve Blouse, Summer Nights Brown Vegan High Heel Woven Sandals Size 7

1 comment:

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

I need those oxfords to be 2 sizes smaller please.