9.12.2010

Happy Anniversary



















Two years ago Michael flew out to Chicago for the first time, and we've been crazy about each other ever since. We saw each other once a month, once every two months a few times, until he moved here a month and a half ago. We have talked every day since early August of 2008. I love him more than anyone else, I have never been so happy with anyone else, and I've never been so loved by anyone else. Sometimes we snap at each other and sometimes we act weird (who doesn't?) but I know in the end he will always be there. I love you, Michael, and here's to many more anniversaries!

8 comments:

MZK said...

You are the sweetest! I utterly adore you, darling.

Diana said...

This is very sweet. Congrats to you both and congrats to love!

Aimée - Vint Condition said...

Hey lovely lady! I'm working on my anniversary post too! Happy anniversary to you!

Q's Daydream said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary!

Kitty said...

Happy Happy Anniversary.

Wishing you love and lots of it,
Fritzi Marie

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

I adore that photo booth picture, it's so sweet, happy anniversary to both of you!

Soph! said...

Happy Anniversary! You two make a beautiful couple!

Unknown said...

sweetness!
you two make a dashing couple!

p.s. I love you blog layout, leave it :)