11.21.2010

Wardrobe Remix for 11.21.10

11.21.10

blue velvet dress - kittenteeth on Etsy
black tights - We Love Colors
black t-strap flats - Christmas gift

11.21.10


Debut of my brand new dress! I've been looking for a velvet mod long-sleeve dress for a while, preferably one with a neckline that wasn't too high, and this fit the bill quite nicely. I was eying it for weeks and then a few days ago finally decided this was the one and was thrilled to receive it so quickly! I think I'll be wearing this on Christmas, too. I highly recommend kittenteeth's shop, she has some really cute things and great prices, and she was very friendly. Like I said, she shipped this very quickly, too.

It was nice out today and I had some errands to run so Michael and I wandered around the loop. A lot of the Christmas decor was up. This is Michael's first Christmas in Chicago so I want him to have the full experience! We're seeing the Nutcracker in a few weeks, and next week we're going to dine at the Walnut room in Macy's (I've never done that, either!) and Christkindlmarket, the German marketplace with a giant Christmas tree in Daley Plaza.

Don't forget you have until tomorrow night to take 15% off the entire shop at Branchbound for my anniversary!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

What a perfect dress! Love the white trim!