10.20.2009

Another Shop Update!

I've been a bad blogger. What did I tell you in my last entry? Fooey! Anyway, aside from my suckitude, I have a nice full shop over at etsy. Here's some things I added last night.

Sparkly Champagne Sleeveless Cocktail Dress MediumTan Leather Gloria Vanderbilt Oxford Flats Size 7

Sparkly Champagne Sleeveless Cocktail Dress, Tan Leather Gloria Vanderbilt Oxford Flats

Dark Brown Leather Lace Up Oxford Granny Booties 7.5M70s Ivory Sweater Dress Never Worn Small MediumRed Silk Tie-Front Long Sleeve Secretary Blouse

Dark Brown Leather Lace Up Oxford Granny Booties, 70s Ivory Sweater Dress, Red Silk Tie-Front Long Sleeve Secretary Blouse

70s Tan and Magenta Pleated Maid DressOpen Royal Blue Pleated Tunic or Mini Dress ANY SIZE

70s Tan and Magenta Pleated Maid Dress, Open Royal Blue Pleated Tunic or Mini Dress

2 comments:

Huzzah! Vintage said...

oh, that maid dress is adorable. and with pockets, no less!

Sarah Louise said...

I know! I wish it fit me and was a bit shorter, otherwise I'd have kept it. I love the khaki/belt/pleats a lot lately.