12.09.2009

Huge Slubird Vintage Update



Mustard Cozy Cabled 60s Sweater, Teal and Auburn Striped Dolman Dress, Hunter Green and Navy Plaid Dress With Velveteen Trim



Indigo Blouse With Allover White Venise Lace Detailing, Pleated Olive Wool Evan Picone Knee Length Skirt, Black and Gold Floral Party Faux Wrap Sweater



50s Maggi Stover Red and Black Plaid Bombshell Dress, Blue Mod Shirt Dress with White Stripes and Pockets, Black with White Pinstripes Double Breasted Long Sleeve Shirt Dress



Creme and Cocoa Tribal Patterned Kimono Sweater, Handmade Green Velveteen Cocktail Dress, Scallop Neck and Sleeved Dusty Rose Blouse



60s Black Lace Wiggle Cocktail Dress, Chocolate Brown Pumps with Gold Filigree Detailing Size 8, Jungle Green Pencil Skirt Knit Dress with Pleats


Lots of great party dresses and cozy sweaters! I really adore that pinstripe dress, red plaid bombshell dress, mustard sweater, and green velveteen dress especially. If only they fit me better! My loss is your gain, check out the shop! I might add a sale section soon, need to clear out some things. I also already have a few things to list (figures, eh?) especially these HATS I keep forgetting to. I have 4, all completely different styles.

I am lucky to be featured in these great treasuries at the moment: For The Love of Plaid, Treasury Name! (haha), Every Day Is Like Sunday, Purply Passions Punctuated, Like Ice Cream In Winter. I also made one, Dreams of Spring. It expires tomorrow so be sure to check out everything and leave me a comment! I get so excited making these, already cooking up themes for the next ones.

And, finally, I was featured on Etsy's front page Tuesday morning!



Exciting! Okay, I swear, my next post won't be about Etsy, haha. It's been consuming my life lately. Ahhhhh.

No comments: