12.16.2009

Wardrobe Remix for 12.15.09

12.15.09

white cowl neck sweater - So long ago! Kohl's?
grey wool skirt - thrifted
white wool stockings - Marshall's
brown Victorian-inspired boots - thrifted


This outfit is from yesterday. I finally waterproofed those boots. I think they are a bit unflattering on my legs, but I don't care. I love the shape so much.

A few hours after this picture was snapped, I was at work and I injured one of my fingers severely. I bled and bled and bled; went to the emergency room and got 4 stitches. However, for all the blood I shed not a drop got on my clothing, and how odd with all that white, haha. It hurts pretty badly (I caught a different part of the same finger shortly before in a ladder, I feared I'd have to get my digit removed) but I'll be fine. I've never had stitches before!

2 comments:

Maria Confer said...

Your skirt is perfect for the cold weather. I adore your boots.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

aww i'm glad you are ok! i can't help but to think of sylvia plath's poem "cut"