3.02.2010

Blue and Green Dresses

After much searching and agony I found the blue and green patterned dress of my dreams. Everything I found was too long, too big, too small, too expensive, or a weird fabric...but lo and behold, this baby is mine:



I haven't gotten it yet, so hopefully it lives up to the hype, but I'm hopeful. I love blue and green together, especially on vintage pieces. And no colours seem to usher spring in better; with promises of green grass and blue sky mimicked in the lovely patterns I feel a warm breeze just looking at it!

Since I already found my needle in the haystack (hoping and praying), I offer you some of my favourite finds that while not quite perfect for me might be your ideal frock.



from heidihodge on Etsy



from
AstralBoutique on Etsy




from peaceandloveck on Etsy



from 1stlove on Etsy



from SmallEarthVintage on Etsy



from FabGabs on Etsy



from craftycrowvintage on Etsy

4 comments:

CrystaL* said...

The dress you are getting is so cute! You will have to do a fashion shop photo shot!

I really love the peace and love dress. I'm going to check out here shop!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Ah, you chose well--lovely dress! And I love the little bow belt. Very nice bluesy choices here, SL. Thanks for including mine.

Anonymous said...

you know i love it! great choice.

Claire Nouveau said...

love these colors together! i may just have to go scavenging for some for myself!
<3