image from weheartit
Here are your Friday links, ladles and jellyspoons. I'm gonna try to start doing this weekly! Yay!
• Never Seen Lost Overly detailed accounts of LOST episodes by people who have no idea what the hell is going on. Pretty great read if you are a fan of the show.
• Dear Golden's Spring Dress Preview Only part one? Yowza! I cannot wait until these are all listed. Which is your favourite?
• Guide To Sewing: The Tools A great post for budding seamstresses from Casey's Elegant Musings.
• Top 25 Comfortable Ways of Sleeping in a Box Keeping with the underlying cat theme of this post/my life, I present to you a myriad of pictures of cats sleeping in boxes. Your daily dose of "awww."
• Peep Show Series 1-5 on Hulu If you like British and/or awkward humour then you have to watch Peep Show. I'm about to start series 6, which just ended and is not on Hulu yet, but it's pretty dang funny.
• Matou En Peluche I've been obsessed with this Etsy shop all week. These illustrations are amazing and so very me. Birds, cats, pretty ladies, great clothes, and various combinations of the aforementioned? I'm sold!
• Tweets Of Old Twitter account of lines from 19th century newspapers. Hilarious, especially if you are into oldie timey humour. One of my faves: "The average Chicago man is so bow-legged that when he wears knee breeches he could be mistaken for a pair of runaway ice-tongs. PA1886"
• Vintage Arizona Flickr Pool Makes me nostalgic for Arizona, even though I've never been there before. Maybe in a past life? From Nika Rebekah.