3.30.2010

Shop Update: Shoes and Purses

Ah, shoes and purses. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. The right shoes and purse can really tie together an outfit, and I know from experience that the wrong shoes can break an otherwise amazing outfit. This shop update is based just on these imperative accouterments of fashion. I have purses and shoes for every style! I have two purses shot but not listed yet, and I was able to score a few more shoes yesterday, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy these!



Summer Camp Mexican Tan Leather Tribal Moccasins 7.5, Golden Peach Muted Metallic Heels with Grosgrain Bows, Indigo Eyes Navy Comfy Vegan Wedges Size 7



Glamour Girl Metallic Gold Small Clasp Purse, Brown Supple Leather Hinged Doctor Bag With Removable Strap, Summer Stroll White Leather Kelly Style Box Purse



Pumpkin Spice Red-Brown Woven Leather Oxfords, Vanilla Creme Ivory Peeptoe Slingback Pumps Size 8, Femme Fatale Brown Suede Garolini Peeptoe Italian Pumps With Gold Detailing


Also, don't forget to enter my Branchbound giveaway!

3 comments:

Huzzah! Vintage said...

that white box purse is so cool ~ perfect for a ladylike Easter.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Love those peach heels! xo

Astral Boutique said...

Those are the BEST moccs I have seen yet, and belive you me, I am a-huntin'. I can't believe that they are not in my size! Does God hate me? (-;