3.17.2010

UO Spring Part 2: Gimme Gimme GIMME!

A few years ago I was really indifferent towards Urban Outfitters. I would look at their products and think "wow, all of these things are really ugly, unflattering, and the few pieces I like are really expensive." But in the last year or so, I gotta tell you, they have been ON. POINT. I have coveted almost every blouse and dress they have sold and for the first time ever am thinking of laying down some serious coin for their garments. I mean, wow, look at these classic-yet-modern pieces from their Spring collection. I am dying (dying!) over that open backed dress...





I love the purple/blue/ivory/tan/black colour palate lately and I am thinking that may be my summer colour scheme.

And let's not forget shoes! Cut-outs, heel bows, and t-straps? Neutral colours? Check check check check. I can't tell you how much I love tan and nude shoes for Spring and Summer.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I agree, lately Urban Outfitters has found ways to make me swoon, especially with their flats! I so want those pair of white oxfords. Also, that open back dress is a dream! Such a sweet twist to pinch it into a bow like that.