4.07.2010

Vivat Veritas



One of my fave new Etsy shops is Vivat Veritas. I am obsessed with everything in it! I especially love these open-backed dresses; one of them might be my next Etsy purchase. She does custom orders, too!



She also makes a lot of super cute blouses and skirts. I really love this Peter Pan collar blouse. It looks so comfy and I'd want one in every colour.

And if all this wasn't good enough, 10% of proceeds are donated to the Christian ministry in Thailand, aiding women who were forced into prostitution. It's nice to know you are supporting a handmade artist who is in turn giving to a good cause.

7 comments:

thursday said...

Wow! What a lovely shop!

Lindsey Fowler / Ever So Splendid said...

Oh how I LOVE open and interesting backs! Great finds!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love open and interesting backs! Gorgeous finds!

steinschmuckdesign said...

They simple fit perfect to Spring!!

CrystaL* said...

Oh my goodness her skirts are just like what I'm making right now. But those dresses, amazing!!!! I love the back so much.

Huzzah! Vintage said...

cute. almost makes me want to get out the old sewing machine and learn how to use it.

ps: why the british spelling of color, slu? are you secretly british?!?!

Anonymous said...

Love the shop! I was just eyeing a slew of open back dresses the other day!