8.23.2010

Shop Update: Bags and Shoes




Deadstock Brown Leather Slip On Sandal Flats Size 7.5
, Navy Blue Leather Woven Shoulder Purse



White Diamonds Leather 60s Oxford Heels, Avocado Green 60s Frame Handbag



Fawn Grey Suede Garolini Italian Couture 70s Pumps, Black Wool 50s Deco Frame Purse


New shoes and purses added to the vintage shop the other day. I noticed, too, these make some great sets for the urban bohemian, vintage cutie, and the classic lady!

I also have a couple great giveaways going on! At Starr's blog I am giving away $20 in store credit to Slubird and at Rachel's blog I'm giving away a pair of Bluma earrings from Branchbound. Be sure to enter and then check out their lovely blogs.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

The shoes are so amazing! Too bad I have such large feet. Haha

Claire Nouveau said...

wow those white diamond oxfords are killer.