coral striped bodysuit - Forever 21
army green pencil skirt - American Apparel
black tights - Target
cognac oxfords - Aldo
Rabbit rabbit! It's March first, a new month and today I had a new attitude. I promised myself I'd be optimistic and productive all day and so far I have! I woke up to the sun shining. As soon as I got up I did my taxes, got the ball rolling on beginning therapy, shot shop photos, went to the bank and store, and I'm about to make chicken salad and list. I didn't feel mopey or complain all day.
I'm excited for March. I'm taking care of myself inside and out all month. My plans for the next 31 days include:
• begin sessions with a therapist
• treat myself to a facial and a Swedish massage
• cook for myself and Michael more
• weather permitting, start running
• get my hair professionally dyed blonde
• treat myself to my first professional mani/pedi
• go to Nashville March 25-28 (!!!)
Yes, you heard right, I'll be in Nashville. I've been planning for the last month of so with Rachel. If you want to meet up, or can suggest things for me to check out while I'm there, please do!