4.11.2011

Wardrobe Remix for 04.09.11

04.09.11

Feather or Haute Dress - ModCloth
army green tights - UO
BC Shipwreck wedges - 6pm


Saturday it was sunny and mild, so Michael and I went downtown for a bit of shopping. I'm fighting off a cold, but was determined to enjoy the nice weather this weekend. I wore this dress in Nashville but neglected to snap a picture. I really love the cut and pattern, and I definitely need more white dresses in my wardrobe.

04.09.11

04.09.11


Family portrait! Also, Michael tried to get Seymour to be cool like him.

family portrait

Michael wants Seymour to be cool

Michael

5 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Love that dress, Slu! And Michael is looking handsome sans beard. You are a cute trio. :)

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

Love your family pic! x

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

p.s. can't get over how much your bf reminds me of jason schwartzman!

Marie said...

Gorgeous furry child! Lovely outfit and color mix.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
31summers giveaway

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Love this outfit! The dress is so cute!