9.03.2009

Wardrobe Remix for 09.03.09

This is my Latin Mama/summer-to-fall inspired outfit.

09.03.09

gold leaf earrings - Claire's
red satin top - thrifted (I think this is my favourite shirt)
white and gold belt - thrifted
skinny jeans - Charlotte Russe
gold sandals - Target

The tragedy about this shirt is it's thrifted, and a lingerie shirt, and I cannot find another shirt like it ANYWHERE. This is a shirt I would want in a million colors. I love the floral detailing at the collar, the length, the fact it is fitted and loose in all the right places...ack. It's perfection. If you see another shirt even close to this anywhere, please let me know!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love your red top and your white belt!! I want them :D
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Sarah Louise said...

Aw, thank you. Definitely two of my favourite thrifted finds.