1.11.2010

A Long-Awaited Shop Update

I have been waiting to post this stuff for over a month, but with the holidays and all it kept getting delayed by more pressing matters in what little free time I had. I just finished the last of them today so without further ado:



Navy Blue Long Sleeve Shirt Dress with Purple Buttons, Winter White Cable Knit L.L. Bean Cotton Cardigan



Rapunzel Golden Yellow Blouse With Braided Neckline, Jade Green Long Sleeve Wiggle/Career Dress




60s Periwinkle Floral Belted Shirt Dress
, Grand Hotel Black Knit Sweater Dress with Lace Collar




White and Raspberry Pleat-Front 60s Blouse and Skirt Dress
, Sweetheart Ivory Long-Sleeve Bolero With Assymmetrical Buttons, Lace



Black Leather Flat Pirate Boots Size 7, Brown Vegan Faux Leather Oxford Booties Size 8 (relisted!)


This, however, is nothing compared to what I got today for the shop. Eight pairs of shoes, dresses, skirts, sweaters, blouses, and more. And a few odds and ends I haven't listed yet. Holy moly. Stay tuned for that, it will probably come in multiple updates over the next month or so (hoping for less, but let's be realistic). I also STILL have a bunch of hats...is anyone actually interested? Somehow I get the feeling nobody will buy them...I don't know. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Claire Nouveau said...

lovely items! i'm horrible with shop updates, as it stands i still need to do a heap of measurements!