3.08.2010

A Shop Update

The weather here sure was nice this weekend! Too bad I had the flu. Boo to that. However, I think the sun might stick around a little this week so maybe I can indeed do an outfit post. Since, you know, I didn't really all February pretty much.

Anyway, there is more to come later this week, but I thought I'd share with you some recent additions to my vintage shop:



Corsica Maggy London Turquoise Silk Short Sleeve Dress, The Ingenue White Cotton Eyelet Blouse



Blush Floral Lace Open Front Sleeveless 60s Blouse, La Pantomime Black and White Striped Boatneck Dress



Burgundy and Ivory Houndstooth Short Sleeve Wiggle Dress, Brooks Brothers Yellow Cotton Cardigan With Floral Embroidery




Blanche White Wintuck Orlon Scalloped Collar Basketweave Knit 60s Cape
, 60s Mint Green Linen and Lace Short Sleeve Dress

1 comment:

Melissa Righero said...

Yes, yes, and yes! I love it all.