• A hairstyle like this may classify as "edgy" which would be a refreshing contrast from my borderline twee clothing (let's not kid ourselves here, folks, I may swear like a sailor and drink like one too, but I dress like a cupcake)
• I am in my mid-20s and I don't know how much longer I can rock an "edgy" hairstyle without looking super weird
• Change is the essence of life, n'est pas?
• Short hair is (questionably) easier to take care of
• Would round out my somewhat angular facial features
• I can show off my neckline better (and make my neck look longer? Is this true?)
• I won't have long, romantic hair anymore
• Limited hair style options
• Would have to get it cut more often to maintain shape
• Would potentially look awful
• Might have to surrender the Bettie Bangs if they clash with the angled hair.